RE: Secondary insulation; Racing sparks

Original poster: "Calvin Patrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <linhacktux-at-wycol-dot-com>

What is one was to use acrylic on the outside, the clear tube would allow
sparks to be seen.  as for the mess factor, perhaps a drain cock could be
added to it at the bottom.  You could drain the oil, wipe it off real good,
and hose it with some brake parts cleaner, washes all manner of oil away