RE: Anyone at MIT or Mass?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Hi Matt:

I'm in Newton MA, and a regular attendee of the MIT Flea market!  My 6"
coil is in mothballs while my house is under renovation, but my tabletop
coil is functional and permanently under construction.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "Matt Morrissette by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yinzara-at-MIT.EDU>

I was just curious if anyone on this list is at MIT or located near Boston
MA. Might be fun to work together or compare coils sometime.

Matt Morrissette