Re: Variable capacitor

Original poster: "Peter Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

If you are using a salt water cap, why not set the cap on a table, set up a
siphon from that bucket to another bucket suspended by a rope from a pulley.
raising and lowering the movable bucket will raise and lower the salt water
level in the Cap bucket.  This would work even with oil on top of the water
and the rope would provide extra insulation.

Just be careful not to raise the water level in the Cap bucket too high.

Regards,

Pete Komen

> Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>