From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 6:43 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: TANK CIRCUIT

Original poster: "Lee by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<lee-at-ics-ltd-dot-com>

Should I base my capacitance calculation on the peak of my transformer
or the rms value?

eg.
rms 15kV  =  5.3nf
peak 19kV = 4.2nf

The transformer that I will use is 15kV/30mA
So should I plug 15 or 19 into WinTesla?

Thanks for your time,