variacs in series

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

Hi all. I've been looking at these two 25 amp variacs i got. They are
rated 0-140v at 3.5kVA. I've been wandering the net looking for a diagram
to confirm my way of thinking on how these get wired in series. I havent
had much luck. So i was wondering if you might be able to tell me yay or
ney on this wiring diagram to use these variacs to get 240v

 120v
-------)
       )
       )