Re: Win tesla

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Allan,

I always just assumed that WinTesla was off by 1 decimal place.  For my
15/60 NST and a 6 segment gap it says .2976" per gap.  The actual value per
gap that works is .03" or a rounded .02976".

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX

>Original poster: "Allanh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><allanh-at-starband-dot-net>
>
>I originated this topic. I still think there is a problem with the WinTesla
>program, but it seems only Bart has understood my message. WinTesla states
>the answer in
>"in/gap", and for a 12000 Volt NST in gives an answer of
>" 0.178 in/gap" for 8 gaps. This number yeilds a total gap distance of
>1.424
>inches, which is far too large. On the other hand, a single gap of 0.178
>inches is too small. I think you see my point.
>
>Thanks, Bart,
>
>allan

Protect your PC - get McAfee-dot-com VirusScan Online
http://clinic.mcafee-dot-com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963