Re: Where to get PDT?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/18/02 9:27:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> By the way, my wife wants to buy a new microwave, one with a turntable. You
> know what that means! The old one happens to be an old Kenmoore which I
> know to contain a great MOT. Hooray!
> Can't have too many...
> Dave H

Lucky me, A friend of mine had an old microwave sitting in his garage. He gave
it to me, not needing it. I had no clue how old, until i looked inside,
seeing   'January 1971' stamped on the inside! The MOT was fairly large; I have
yet to test it...

Happy Coiling...
Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon