Teslathon T-shirts for Oct. 19th

Original poster: "D.C. Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

We hope to have a pile of nice T-shirts to sell to help cover some of the
expenses during our Teslathon.   Approx $10 per shirt or thereabouts.

The central theme will be:  "Big Sparks Demand Big Balls" with a large sphere
terminal (sorry, not a pair) and lightning emulating from it.

It will also be inscribed "First Annual Lightning on the Lawn"
                                   Oct. 19, 2002

See you on Sat.

D. Cox