Re: Toriod construction

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Matt,

No it is not necessary.  Some folks do cover it with foil tape to increase
the smoothness of the surface for the advantages that offers, but a lot of
us just use the ducting "as is".  I myself use it "as is" due to budget
constraints and the performance suits my needs.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX