Maxwell/Physics Internationa: spark gaps, rogowski coils, etc.

As most of you know, Maxwell caps are now made by General Atomic.  Maxwell
Labs also made triggered spark gaps and other HV type products (Marx banks,
etc.).. That part of Maxwell merged with Physics International (same basic
business line) and subsequently changed the names to Titan Systems
Corporation, Pulse Science Division...

http://www.titan-psd-dot-com/ is the new web site (worth a visit, particularly
"components")..

So, if you're scrounging around for datasheets, or information, this might
be the clue you're looking for.

Here's a paragraph from someone at the new firm..

Actually - we were Physics International - then were purchased by Maxwell.
Merged together with their San Diego site (except capacitors), and then sold
to Titan Corporation which merged us with their other subsidiary - Pulsed
Sciences Incorporated.  PSI and PI are defunct names.  (I think the name
Maxwell is totally out too).  So - we are one big happpy family under the
Titan PSD name.