Large Super Strong Magnets, quench Tesla coil spark gaps

Original poster: "Mercurus by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

Hey, I'm in desperate need of money now, so I'm gonna sell off one of my most
prized pieces of physics equipment, I have 2 very large, extremely powerful
horseshoe magnets.

These babies can deflect a compass from over 4 feet away!

They are 8 inches Long and 3 inches wide.

The poles are 3inchesX1 3/4inches.

If these two come together it will take several people or more to pull them
apart. Use them the quench large Tesla Coil tank circuit spark gaps, magnetic
grappling hooks, magnetism demonstrations, these guys are very strong!

They seem to have came out of a radar tower, they're a matching pair.

Please e-mail me if interested.