Did I fry my NST?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com>

Again its my first tesla coil, I tried a 6 pack of miller bottles while waiting
on my caps  and the caps werent tuned just right so I removed one bottle and it
ran good for a few mins then all of a sudden my NST stopped working it was
firing through the safety and I checked it and its only running at about half
power now. Is it completely gone or can it be fixed or?

Thx
Danny L. Ray II