RE: Donations to the Tesla list

Hi Ken,

We don't have paypal or anything like that.

Anyone who would like to donate can send to:

William W. Atkinson
P.O. Box 846
Erie, CO 80516
USA

For international donators, I humbly request that US funds be sent.  If
that is not possible, I'd like to figure some other way than a check.  Not
that I'm ungrateful, but my credit union totally robs me and I end up with
about 1/2 of the amount sent, and they don't even have a Tesla coil in the
lobby!  Perhaps some sort of computer equipment, SCSI disk drives, Cisco
675 or 678, chocolate...

Chip

Terry