Re: "real" lightning and TC lightning...

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

I recall reading an account of an outfit that strung a cable across a
mountain valley through which storms would pass. At the middle of the cable
was attached another cable that hung towards the valley floor. When storm
clouds enveloped the cable, spectacular arcs would flash between the loose
cable end and the ground. Also balls of light were seen dancing around on
the ground. I read this when I was in high school along time ago. I sort of
recall that it was in an old issue of national geographic, but maybe not.

Godfrey Loudner