Re: parallel line filters?

> Well, thank you both for your feedback.  I guess I'mm going to parallel the
> two 10 amp line filters and bolt them together.  Then duct tape them on top
> of the NST, alah Red Green.  :^)

	Da catch with duct tape (unless that be a joke) is that
	it cuts down on the cooling.  There are some losses (heating)
	in the filters.  (some of the energy gets blocked, some
	_absorbed_ (heat)).  Duct a tape is not a good radiating
	surface.

	(Which brings up the matter of the popping dale
	power resistors, from another thread):  HOW were
	they mounted, and to what?   I have never read the
	detail manufacturer's spec: it may be that the rated power
	_requires_ mounting to a metal surface, eg woodscrewed
	a wood plank may not be in spec...  I expect DALE
	website covers this...)

	best
	dwp

...the net of a million lies...