In Search Of (Sci-Fi)

Original poster: "William C Wysock by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <William.C.Wysock-at-aero-dot-org>

Hello Terry and the TCML.

It has come to my attention that a program aired on the Sci-Fi
Channel entitled "In Search Of" that featured an interview with
me about Tesla.  I do not receive the Sci Fi channel and was
only told that the piece would air sometime in October.  If
anyone can make an off-air VHS tape copy for me, I would
be more then appreciative and will compensate accordingly.

I had been promised an pre-air copy of their final edited mateial,
but never received anything from them (sounds typical, doesn't
it)?

I further understand that there is some material from Jeff
Parisse's kVa coils in operation. Anyone who can help me
obtain a copy of what aired last night (Oct. 5), please e-mail
me off the list at: wysock-at-ttr-dot-com.

Regards to all.
Bill Wysock.
Tesla Technology Research