Re: Sci-Fi Channel - In Search of - Tesla Death Rays!!!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/7/02 1:54:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <davep-at-quik-dot-com>
>
> > It then delved into Teslas Death Ray
>
>     If it existed.
>
> > and how the Gov't stifeled it,
>
>     If they did
>
> > then procured it after his death.
>     ...and hasn't used it since?
>

> > Unfortunately it then moves into Particle Weapons and their current
> > applications. How Russia had them first and shot down Gary Powers with
> > it.
>
>     Gary Powers said otherwise....
>

> > The other interesting change was that this was the first time I have
> > ever openly heard (Thanks to Bill Wysock, featured interviewee) the
> > Media credit Tesla with AC, TV, Radio, Cars, and several others,
>
>     Its commonly covered.  Tho the contribution to TV and Cars
>     is real thin...
>
>     best
>     dwp

A Channel created for, and dedicated to, "speculative fiction" may not be the
best source for hard-core scientific or historical information on Tesla or
Tesla Coils, Government conspiracy, or Death Rays. When evaluating such things
one must consider the purpose of the source in order to evaluate its
credibility for themselves.

Matt D.
Grumpy old Geek, CSICOP, Evangelical Agnostic,
and General Pooper on the Party of Pseudoscience