Looking for a HV Vaccum Tube Triode

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CoolCorals-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello,  I am sort of new to your list.  I have been watching and learning
from your sites and emails.  Hopefully I will have all of the things I need
to build my first TC soon.  Anyway,  I have a sort of off the subject
question for you guys.  You seem to know where to get just about anything
High Voltage, so here goes.
     I am in need of a Vacuum Tube Triode capable of handling 15KV -at- 30ma of
pure DC.  I would like to switch, or modulate this with the lowest possible
grid voltage.  Does anyone know of how to get ahold of one of these, or what
can be used to replace this nowadays?  Transistor etc?
     I would greatly appreciate any advice you can offer.
     Thanks, The new guy