parallel line filters?

Original poster: "Shaun Epp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <scepp-at-mts-dot-net>

I have a few questions regarding line filters.

My tesla coil, using a 12Kv, 60mA NST, draws about 13 amps average when
running, but the line filters I have are only good for 6, 9, and 10 amps at
250Volts.  I am running my coil on 120 volts.  Could I parallel  two 10 amp
line filters ( identical units) together for a higher current rating, would
this be necessary or would one filter do it, would the current split evenly
between the two filter?   I'm not sure if running them at 120 volts would
change the current rating capacity on the filters or  not.  Also I run my
tesla coil for short runs, could this current rating be for continuous use
or would a higher current than rated saturate the filter and make it
ineffective?

Looking for an expert,

Shaun Epp