Leakage inductance

Original poster: "Kamil by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tcmail-at-poczta.fm>

Hi!

I want to ask if there is any method to calculate leakage inductance of
transformer
when I know physical dimensions. I mean fairrite core transformer (not
shunted)-
U type core, 9cm^2 core cross section, window 35x85mm, outside dimensions:
79x129mm,
50mm thick. Primary:10 turns, sec: 680 turns. I know that this data are not
enough for calculation
(leakage inductance depends on windings shape, distance from the core,
etc.). If there is no good
method of calculating leakage inductance (if there is please explain it),
I will be glad if You could estimate the value
(could it be about: 0.01mH, 0.05mH, or rather 0.1mH perhaps even more?). If
it can help,
primary is close to the core, secondary takes most place in the window (lot
of isolation).

Thank You for all answers.
Kamil Kompa