RE: Tesla's enjoyment of ozone.

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Relevance of the "radium waters" anecdote?
> Dave Hartwick
What are

> > the dangers of ozone besides headaches.

Funny you mention this: my brother purchased an
expensive machine that produces ozonated distilled
water. The URL for the product should be at
www.johnellis-dot-com if I remember right. Finland does
not use chlorine in their water, but ozonates it
instead I am also told. He (john ellis) claims healthy
effects from drinking the water.(from his machine)
Amazingly this device has an ozone bulb that goes
above the distillation chamber, shown here with the
bulb removed from the smaller globe like chamber where
the boiling takes place.
Ozone Bulb Removed From Chamber
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/WAT/Dsc00248.jpg

Sure enough you can smell ozone coming from the bulb
that has its own special high voltage supply (a heavy
box like thing that does heat up significantly, which
I assume is some kind of high voltage transformer. The
bulbs are very expensive to replace (80 dollars) They
use quartz glass I am told, and you are not supposed
to touch the glass, as skin oils degrade the glass, (I
am told) Never heard of this critter before, but its
real and does produce ozone. Anyone got an idea what
gas might give this blue color?  Xenon maybe? Ellis
appears secretive. I also noticed that sometimes when
I  first started drinking the water I got a very small
headache near the base of my neck, but this has
discontinued and I dont seem to get them anymore?
Maybe the water was cleansing some kind of toxins from
my body. I drink this water all the time now with no
apparent ill events. Laugingly the inventor claims it
will take your gray hair away, but I havent noticed
this yet. Thought the tesla list would get a kick out
of this, which undoubtably some will declare as
medical pseudo science! Just to let folks know there
are still some folks out there plying that trade. The
dang machine costs 1700 dollars!!! I can certainly
think of better things to spend my money on!

In other interesting notes the new series on History
Cable channel featured Tesla and the hypothesised
Soviet developement of his Death Ray, on their new
series entitled "In search Of", which was well worth
catching if you can see it again. They imply that Gary
Powers of U2 fame was shot down with such a device.
Guess this is enough off the wall speculation for
tonight. Later...
HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_