ALL GEEK GROUP CAP CUSTOMERS READ THIS!

The postal Nazis, after cheerfully accepting hundreds of dollars in postage
from us have now decided that "Anything that rattles" is suspect and they
have the right to detain it for interrogation and indictrination or some
such foolishness. Becuase of this I'm getting happy little cards from
them......ugh

If you have NOT recieved your caps yet (most of you have by now, only 17
boxes bounced so far) then PLEASE EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY so I can ship you a
new box (that doesn't rattle). If you have any questions feel free to email
me, or call me at 269-385-2222 (12PM to 8PM EST, 7 days).

Please make sure to include your address, phone, and # of caps in the email.
I'll check it against our database and ship your caps tomorrow.

Christopher "Everything rattles if you shake it hard enough" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson