Re: Faraday cage

> Hi All
> does anyone operate their Tesla coils inside a Faraday cage?

	Some do.

> I had a visit today from the Radiocommunications Agency (UK),

> people complaining about the interference on their TV's.

> I will go ahead with a Faraday cage to keep the neighbours

> quiet, but is it worth sticking the coil inside one?
	If done properly, the cage will confine the RFI.

	Roughly, right  ==
		Continuous (top, sides, bottom, edges
		bonded)
		AND: (IMPORTANT) filter all wires in and
		out.  Filters to be 'in' the walls of the
		cage.
	Less may suffice, full on improves the odds.
	Might get away with improved grounding and line
	filters.

--
	best
	dwp