RE: PDT (Pig) failure modes T&R Electric and SAFETY and lack of .. . (fwd)

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Hey there Cap'n,

You wouldn't have a way to make a copy of that tape, would you?  I would
like to see it and maybe learn anything new I can on handling these, since I

am also looking to acquire one or more.  Thanks.

Nick A

I'll try to borrow the tape and capture it to a file and then post it on my
website.

Dan