Re: colored sparks

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dgoodfellow-at-highstream-dot-net>

This should have said (from my last post on colored sparks) The Tesla coil
Hobbyist.....

snip>
  The Tesla coil hobbits should read some of the "articles from our email
bulletins"  where you can learn how to make Tikki torches that have green
fire.

Sorry!
Dave