Re: Streamer direction vs BPS

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Hi Ted,

I suspect its simply the effects if heat rising, carrying with it less
dense air that supports arcs more easily. More BPS means more power going
into the discharge and more heat dissipated, helping to drive the discharge
in a more upward direction.

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--