Re: telsa at ny acad. of sciences/electrotherapeutic

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi George,

I would definitely recommend the stand-alone reprint for learning about
Tesla's historical work and views on the subject. The "Book" THE LAKHOVSKY
MULTIPLE WAVE OSCILLATOR is a spiral-bound, poorly Xeroxed assemblage of a
lot of old and modern quack (discredited) pseudo-medical theories. Reading
it is a hoot if you don't take it seriously.
NIKOLA TESLA "LECTURE BEFORE THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES" is another
good historical work, but be careful. A lot of his devices did and can
produce severe radiation burns.

Matt D.
snip- - - -