Re: weird nst

Original poster: "Andy Cobaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kb3ewy-at-rcn-dot-com>

That looks like the Jefferson 12/30 that I depotted.  The core has to slide
out.  Well, slide is an understatement.  It took probably two hours with a
hammer and screwdriver to drive the core apart.  Even then, I had to grind
the core to make it fit back together because all the pounding spread and
deformed the laminations.  I don't know if holes and bolts will work, maybe.
Your high voltage enthusiast and general mad scientist,

Andy C.
Ham Call: KB3EWY
http://users.rcn-dot-com/tcobaugh/