need MOTs

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi all,

I know that people arent always up for giving things away for free, but,
does anyone have any MOTs that they would be willing to give/ sell at a low
price.  I will pay for all shipping.  Im looking for anywhere from 2 to 4
MOTs(maybe more, but i doubt it).  I want to make my 2KVA coil PSU more
robust and possibly smaller than the 2 15/60s with the PFC.  Please just
contact me offlist if anyone could help me out.  Im on a tight budget!
Thanks guys!

Steve Ward.

srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com

_