Re: Geek group caps, I think I made a mistake?

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

iv found a great way to make cheap caps
take pop bottles, cut the plastic out of the middle. use that :)
put a few in series and you don't even need oil that much.
usally you can get 2nf~4nf depending on how well you roll the tinfoil into
a 1inch round by 5" long cylinder, iv only tryed this with a very small tc,
so oil might be better for large ones unless you have alot in series. but
still, you could stick 10 of these suckers into the size a normal 2liter
bottle takes up