Re: Geek group caps, I think I made a mistake?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Just curious to why you would run 10 in parallel.  That would give about
1.5uF which is way to high for a 15/30 type NST.
Also, if you actually powered 10 of these in parallel with a 15/30 NST you
most certaintly just destroyed all of them.

10 of them in series would give you about 0.015uF which is a good resonant
size for a 15/60mA NST.

Dan