Re: setting up a SRSG the easy way...

Original poster: "Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>

Scott, John, List,

I agree totally with John, the phase angle does change with power
changes. My system, and Paul Arrowsmiths systems, have both exhibited
this character. Also, if you change you ballast inductance you will
need to change the phase angle. I've come to the conclusion that
unless you are using fixed power, fixed ballast systems such as NSTs,
a variable phase controller is pretty much mandatory for optimal
performance.

Cheers,

Greg.