small coil contestant pic

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

this poor france.  I added more shunts. brought the current down to 39.9ma
with 8top/8bottom.  sizzling nst makes my wallet ache.
probably too wide a gap.  multipoint 2x4 gap. 27.5nf. 4.5"x18"x30awg sec,
10turn 12awg stranded close wound on sonotube.  12inches or so.

got the ruler out, then heard sizzling nst.  try tomorrow.

here is a pic, non running.  my sony mavica doesn't appear to
have timed exposures. :(

http://users.sgi-dot-net/~meknar/cantwait.jpg
the name of the file explains what you'll see.  by no means a completed
coil.  helical primary makes racing when secondary not centered.
had to cold reboot pc in same room after run.  the fantazein clock too.
hope the dish receiver its sitting on isn't fried. ;)

larry.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail