Re: any eta on Geek group caps?

Original poster: "Lee by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lee-at-ics-ltd-dot-com>

I bought my Dublier Caps (geek caps)on Oct10th through Electrosonic
(30pcs)and I
received them on Nov 4th. The price was 4$ Canadian each(2.42$us) and I
just paid
with a credit card. If you go to the Cornell web site it shows you when
there next
production run is and of how many. Which will give you an idea when
they'll be ready.