Re: mini coil update

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

  If anyone has questions
>about
> > specifics, let me know!
>
>Just one. Is the transformer modified or standard?
>
>Regards,
>Malcolm

The transformer has exactly 1/2 of the shunts removed, for an output (given
by Gary Lau) of 38ma.  I did a final measurement to the 1/8" standard, and
indeed 12" is my very most max, no more no less.  Also, my crappy toroid is
really leaking lots of energy, so when i get a better one i expect around 13".

Steve Ward.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/virus