Re: tesla 2??

Original poster: "Mike Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mhammer-at-gallatinriver-dot-net>

At 06:24 PM 11/6/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>

>Anyone know what happened to tesla 2?

Unfortunately the Telsa-2 server suffered an untimely death.
After an uptime of 669 days of 24/7 operation the SCSI
card failed and took the hard drive with it.

I have backups of important data but it will take some time
for me to purchase a new SCSI card and a new hard drive.
Hopefully I will have things back in order soon.

TTYL!
Mike Hammer
mhammer-at-grics-dot-net