Re: Coil Pictures :-)

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Winston,

 > Original poster: "Winston Krutsch by way of Terry
 > Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>
 >
 > Hi All,
 >
 > 	I went through my list of coil pictures, and
 > decided that a few might
 > be "list worthy".  Take a look, and let me know what
 > you think.

I think the pictures looked great!  What are the specs
on that system?  (I saw the MOTs)  Also, is
that a sticker I see near the top of the secondary?

 > I have a shot (not included here) that
 > seems to capture the
 > dying remnants of a previous spark channel, which I
 > haven't seen
 > before.  If Y'all want to see it, let me know.

I'd like to see it.

-Brett
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/brett