Coil Pictures :-)

Original poster: "Winston Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi All,

	I went through my list of coil pictures, and decided that a few might
be "list worthy".  Take a look, and let me know what you think.  These
shots are almost a year old, and were taken before my crappy MMC died
for good.  I have a shot (not included here) that seems to capture the
dying remnants of a previous spark channel, which I haven't seen
before.  If Y'all want to see it, let me know.

www.hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/primary__strike.jpg
www.hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/sparks__15.jpg
www.hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/sparks__18.jpg
www.hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/sparks__21.jpg