Re: doubler cap solution?

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-madlabs.info>

Steve,

Lets us know if they do. I have ordered $10 worth of stuff before, and they
had no problem. If they have a new minimum order, then they just lost my
business. Which would be too bad, they have good prices on some stuff.

Jonathan Peakall