Research paper on TCs -Ideas?

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi everybody,

My 12th grade english teacher just assigned us to write a research paper on
whatever we want to write about. I thought it would be really neat if I did
something on Tesla coils, but I have no idea on how I could do that in
thesis statement form.(give a statement, then provide evidence to prove it)
So do any of you have any idea on something that's not too technical (my
teacher wouldn't understand it, and neither would I) that I could do? Thanks.

-Chris

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all
of them yourself."-unknown