doubler cap solution?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well, im doubting that USA manufacturing will process my order because the
sales person notified me that their minumum order is usually $100!  And my
$9 order was questionable.  Aslo, seeing as i dont see many microwave ovens
around here, i need to question an alternative i already have at hand.  I
have four or five 660vac motor run caps.  Each is rated 6uf, so 4 in series
would be 1.5uf at 2640vac.  Im wondering if this may be a bit small
capacitance for my dual 304TL VTTC.  I also have at hand, 24  .68uf 1200vdc
polypropylene caps.  I could do 2 or 3 in series but i also dont know that
8 strings of 3 (1.8uf at 3600v) will be enough capacitance still.  And this
all seems to be a lot of work for a stinking doubling cap!  And my final
thought, does anyone have any microwave oven caps that they would sell to
me?  I guess I could check out ebay.

Steve Ward.