Re: Eye Protection

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi All

>Remember we use pro pyro at almost every gig.
>The things that "can't possibly combust anyway" are the ones that kill,
>blind and disfigure.

A combined ear defenders/face shield (which can go over a respirator) cost
me about $25 Australian - means those of you elsewhere in the world can
probably get 'em free with a tank of gas ;-)

I'd advise the use of something like this for construction as well as
operation - power tools ain't the safest things to be playing with...

Streamers won't look half as spectacular when you ain't got no eyes.

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith            | Business: http://www.kbc-dot-net.au
IT Consultant            | PGP Key:  http://gpg.mss.cx