Re: UF HV Diodes?

Are the ends silver? If so, they're SMT Diodes (Surface Mount Technology).
SMT stuff gets freakishly tiny now, and the only thing that holds it to the
PCB is the solder joints, which, in most cases are far more than enough
since they weight a fraction of a gram. I've never seen anything SMT rated
to a kilovolt though...thats kinda neet :)

Otherwise, perhaps they're new Wireless diodes, everything else is wireless
nowadays, why not diodes..... ;)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group