Re: Different conditions?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/31/02 12:25:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Has anyone experienced different outputs from your coil by moving it outdoors
> as opposed to running it indoors?  I ran mine outdoors and didn't nearly get
> squat out of it.  I thought it might be a connection gone bad but couldn't
> find
> anything.  I moved it back into the shed and it worked fine.  Weird eh?
> Anyone
> got some insight on this?
>
> Thanks all,
> Gregg Adams

Hi Gregg,
I've never run my coil indoors, but it seems like my coil really sucks out
doors, it should be doing a lot better...
Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon