homebrew MMCs

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

After reading a posting about the geek bucket, I began wondering why no one
has looked into homebrew MMCs. I'm assuming that the lack of high tech
materials is the barrier. Certainly an MMC can be dissected to analyze the
arrangement of materials. Still it seems like a version using low tech
materials might be possible.

By the way, I only realized tonight that its the geek group, not the greek
group! This makes more sense now.

Godfrey Loudner