Re: no need to short cap?

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>

  Adam and others

  I don't want to beat this into the ground, But I recently bought caps for
my MMC
assembly. Just for safety purposes I shorted every one of them with jumpers
before
I began any kind of work.  My setup also has bleeder resistors across each one.
I never need to even come close to the assembly unless it's time to upgrade and
in that case I will still make sure it's completely discharged before
handling it in any
way.

Vince