top-load size

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

I built a big top load (8"pans with ducting im the middle) and when i put it on
my tesla coil, i could not tune my coil so that there would be actual sparks
coming out of it. Could it possible be that i don't have enough turns of my
primary? i have 15.  It would just sit there, no sparks, even in the dark. Now,
i am using a (3"?) door knob i found in my house and it works fine. But, i
would like to have a pie pan, ducting top load.
Thanks
Adam