Secondary structure

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Dan_Gallagher%PULSARNOTES-at-pulsartech-dot-com>

Hi fellow sparkers,

I want to make my secondary this weekend but have a question.

Can I use all-thread down the center of the secondary to hold the plexiglas
discs on the ends and to mount the toroid onto the top? This will also make
it easier to wind the wire on with all-thread stubs sticking out each end.
I can use those stubs to hold the secondary in the lathe. But I'm wondering
if I can leave the all-thread in during operation of the TC.

Thanks

Dan
Ft. Lauderdale