Re: HV Cable Sources?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-ian-dot-org>

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Tesla list wrote:
> I have some x-ray cable rated for 280 Kv. How much do you need ?

Wow.. thats pretty impressive stuff.  I'm just doing standard
Jacobs ladders and other things and doubt I will be getting
over 15-30 Kv.  I assume that the cable you have is way more
expensive and overkill for my needs.

How much for say, 30 feet?

I looked around teh internet, but wasn't able to find anyone
selling HV cable to consumers.  I am still new to all this.

Thanks!

--
Ian Smith