triggerd spark gap??

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello all
My name is Josh I’m 24, a fellow coil builder in Boston and a member of the
tesla-2 list. I’ve been making coils for about 2 years now.
I am looking onto making my first TSG (Triggered Spark Gap).
It looks easy enough to construct and operate. I have been reading lost of
list posts and
Web pages and I believe I can start construction.
I do have a few questions:
1.	Can a TSG be made to trigger the gap at a higher BPS? Instead of 120 BPS
what about 240 BPS? I want to get more out of my MMC.
2.	How is quenching? Can I get away with no air blast? Or should the gap be
more of an air blast-TSG
3.	Will a triggered gap handle the power from an AC 4 MOT PSU?
4.	How to I set the gap spacing? Trial and error?
Looking forward to posting with you all
Read you later
Josh